NetSuite is one of the most popular names when it comes to business management software. It enables companies to manage their business processes through a single platform. In includes everything including pre-configured KPIs, workflows, reminders, reports and value-driven dashboards for daily and strategic needs. The thing that has made NetSuite so popular is that it involves no hardware, no large license fees or no hidden maintenance.
Many businesses consider NetSuite to streamline their businesses processes but don’t know which edition to go with.
In this article, we’ll explore different NetSuite editions to find out the perfect edition for your business. Let’s get started!
Major NetSuite Editions
- Majorly, NetSuite offers three editions (products). These are: NetSuite CRM, NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OneWorld. Let’s see each one so that you can make the best decision to go with the right edition.
- NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software allows you complete customer relationship management, from customer lifecycle management, marketing and opportunity management, to order management, customer upsell, cross-sell, renewal and customer service.
Apart from conventional CRM capabilities, NetSuite CRM also offers you quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated ecommerce capabilities.
- NetSuite CRM is an ideal solution for all the business looking to automate the entire customer relationship management (CRM) cycle – starting from lead all the way through opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support. It elevates employee productivity and improves sales performance with 360-view of customers and additional features such as forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a modern, scalable solution to run all of your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud. It allows you to manage your organization’s different resource planning aspects such as financial planning & management, order management, production management, supply chain management, procurement, warehouse management and many more.
- NetSuite ERP is an ideal solution for companies of all sizes and a wide range of industries. If you think your company will be benefitted by better planning of the resources and accurate data linking all aspects of the organization, then NetSuite is for you.
NetSuite OneWorld (Global Business Management)
- NetSuite OneWorld is an integrated and unified platform that seamlessly handles multiple currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements across business’ multinational and multi-subsidiary operations.It’s a real-time, global business management platform for enterprises that manages multinational and multi-subsidiary operations at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP solutions. It’s a perfect fit for organizations that have presence in multiple countries and want effortless management of multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities.