Oracle’s NetSuite has grown rapidly after revolutionizing ERP solutions in the early 2000s. With customers coming from all backgrounds and industries like retail, manufacturing, media, advertising, technology and professional services, NetSuite has a wide base of satisfied users. With a robust cloud-based ERP system, it offers quick and hassle-free management of orders, production, and procurement.
Features that make NetSuite ideal for mid-market companies include:
- Companies need an ERP solution that caters to all their needs and requires no external integration of systems to function smoothly. With NetSuite, mid-market companies can avail features like demand planning, HR management, CRM, inventory management, supply chain management, and order management.
Fulfilment of Needs
- Companies with growing business needs require a robust and upgrade-friendly ERP solution. NetSuite has a cloud-based structure with several packages hence permitting the addition and removal of modules as per the companies’ requirements. Enhanced packages like Work Orders might be required by organizations in the later stages of business expansion while in the early stages, comparatively basic solutions like accounting modules can be used.
Innovative and Upgrade-Friendly
- NetSuite possesses the ability to handle multiple companies and their respective operations. It can work from numerous locations, in diverse languages, in various currencies and multiple regulatory environments. NetSuite has full potential to expand the company operations overseas with more than 190 currencies and an interactive UI in about 20 languages.
- Digitized processes fail when databases start lagging due to faulty update procedures. Organizations that suffer frequent lags often end up with frustrated employees and dissatisfied customers. NetSuite has a single database thus ensuring easier and instant access to information without needing to repeatedly sync data. The companies’ periodic updates become seamless and closing and analysis procedures become speedy.
- Having all the workflows at one place and their real-time updation is yet another advantage of using NetSuite. Finance teams get access to accurate and latest data entries thus ensuring precise and up-to-date reporting. NetSuite also offers customizable dashboards, notifications and alerts with user-friendly interfaces for viewing and editing reports. Due to the whole environment being cloud-based, it can be accessed from anywhere and from multiple devices, thus facilitating portability. Also, there is no need for the staff to understand any technicalities to use the software since it is easy to use and adapts according to the user’s requirements.
- A new ERP system before integration with the company operations needs to be carefully examined and researched. A vivid understanding of the companies’ present and future needs and prospects also need to be taken into consideration before implementing any major changes. Due to its efficient, integrated and global solutions for mid-market and large-sized companies, NetSuite is a popular and ideal choice.