Following are the Array for successful Implementation of NetSuite
After you have made your mind to implement this business managementsoftware into your company, here are a few quick things we assume you should know beforehand. The foremost thing to acknowledge is that a general NetSuite implementation timeline can length anywhere from a few months to a few years; however, a 6 month implementation is a fairly safe projection for clients.
Secondly, entirely from small local companies to global brands such as Microsoft practice NetSuite! For having a successful implementation of NetSuite, we are obliged to follow a logical implementation guideline. The entire implementation strategycomprises of planning and preparation, configuration and data migration, and testing and training for your ‘go live’ date.
Thirdly, you’ll also have to ensure that before you contemplate any ERP implementations, you definitely need to have a designated project leader on this. Relying upon the size of your company, a NetSuite implementation could become a full-time job for someone. You’ll also need to choose a team leader with remarkable project management skills.
7 Key Steps we practice for NetSuite Implementation
Requirement Definition and Business Process Review:
- Analysis, Research & Planning – figure out client’s goals and key challenges
- Business Requirements – administering an onsite business review and accomplish Business Requirements Documents (BRD), which baselines the project’s unique business needs
- Download Business Process Review Questionnaire
- Basic set-up – implement basic NetSuite functionality and add client-specific settings and content
- Customization – leverage native NetSuite features as well as create workflows and develop scripts
- Import key data, such as customers and vendors in NetSuite
- Migrate historical data from legacy system (custom solutions)
- Download NetSuite Data Migration Plan
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Documentation – develop customized UAT’s for key NetSuite business processes
- Quality Assurance Testing – both VNMT and their clients participate in rigorous testing of NetSuite before deployment to insure readiness
- Train clients on the use of NetSuite to insure that their team is prepared to use the new functionality
- View specific NetSuite training services
Go Live Introduction:
- VNMT is onsite to work with their clients to answer questions and insure a successful NetSuite implementation
Post Launch Support & On-Going NetSuite Consulting
- VNMT is with you for the long-term, assisting after implementation and continuing the partnership as your company and business needs grow
At VNMT, our NetSuite implementation process comprises of ongoing todays best practices with an enhanced experience for our clients, based on their specific requisites. Our skilled professionals and technical NetSuite advisors enroll your unique business needs to manage and optimize NetSuite, in order to leverage the software’s functionality. The NetSuite consulting services that VNMT caters during the implementation can range from creating customized business processes, complex workflows, set-up of advanced modules, software integration with third-party applications, and data conversion.
Supplementary to providing NetSuite functional and skilled technical consultants, VNMT’s NetSuite crew also indulge a project manager, who administers the process and provides routine communications and updates on the progress of the implementation.