Do you wish to administer your NetSuite account like a pro? Become more proficient by associating your services with VNMT.
Our Experts focuses on Administrator Fundamentals which examines key administrator tasks and responsibilities to provide the preeminent knowledge needed to tailor, maintain, and optimize NetSuite for your business needs. We outreach NetSuite Administration by delving into best practices and techniques ensuring the ongoing optimal use of your NetSuite system.
How It Works
Administration-as-a-Service’ is a cardinal offering that aids enterprises to focus on their business while ‘VNMT’ manages the enterprise’s NetSuite systems, thereby re-developing the productivity of resources. The offering weighs a 100 percent shared support services model and replenishes dedicated administration support across all products through a universal pool of skillful and certified NetSuite professionals. The offering equals your enterprises’ business demands by providing a prime option of different service-level models based on the complexity of implementation, user base, time coverage and channel needs to log tickets.
We implement you a spectrum of NetSuite Administration Services, helping you in areas of:
- Supervening guidance on process execution across all functions and products
- Addressing business products queries
- Setting-Up company entities / processes / functionalities
- Configure / design dashboards, saved searches, key performance indicators (KPIs), reports, centers, etc
- Assigning and configuring roles and as per the required permissions of users
- Recommend / suggest fine practices to enhance user system and its security
- Generate / maintain custom elements (sub-tabs, lists, fields, forms, records, etc.)
- Cultivate business workflows
- Manage existing integrations
- Maintain Suite-Scripts
- Create / manage Suite-Bundles
- Administer data migration via import assistant
- Ensure data integrity for factors like mass updates, duplicate detection and data merge
- Manage E-mail alerts / notifications
- Manage audit trail
- Facilitate new upgrades and releases